It is not a secret anymore, video is the great winner on the web this last decade. Indeed, video represents around 70% of content on the Internet, internauts currently watch at least one online video per month, and the numbers are steadily increasing.
In this context, visual and sound are privileged in comparison to the text. This is why Authôt offers, in its blog, articles in the form of podcast with the sync audio to text.
Today, presentation video is essential on a website to allow the company having a better visibility. A video increases the time visitors spend on a website by 2 minutes. Impact is also positive because videos boost product understanding by 74%.
Then, Authôt wanted to have a presentation video and decided to call upon the french start-up, Topo Video to make it. Indeed, our wish was to simplify our services in order to make them more accessible to professionals and consumer.
Well, we invite you here to discover the Authôt presentation video with the sync audio to text technology.
Having a blog is a big part of the content strategy marketing for companies. It’s included in the inbound marketing, it means, attract users on a website thanks to quality content and interesting keywords. According to Hubspot :
In order to give its blog more attractive and highlight its technology, Authôt adds to its podcats the sound and the sync audio to text. This technique, allows to articles and video to be easily and intuitively navigable by users
Interested? Here are the steps to follow:
1) Prepare your article in your usual text editor
2) With a digital recorder, proceed to your article recording (find a quiet place). Transfer this .mp3 file on your computer
3) Send it on app.authôt.com to realize the automatic transcription
4) Copy and paste your formatted text (1st step) in the app text editor then click on “align”.
5) Export in .HTLM
6) Finally you can insert your .HTML file and your audio on WordPress for example.
Authôt. You speak. We write.